Regulate™ capsules provide a unique combination of concentrated botanical extracts that help regulate the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response. Inflammation is a complex defense and repair mechanism that is activated in response to challenge by infectious or allergenic agents, injury, disease, and even aging. The botanical extracts in Regulate™ work together to help prevent excessive inflammation associated with tissue damage and other causes of inflammatory reactions.
BUY ENTIRE PROTOCOL
(Regenerate, Restore, Repair & Regulate)
Buy all protocol now and save 5% off your total orderBUY ENTIRE PROTOCOL NOW
- Turmeric: Turmeric root has long been used in folk medicine to promote physiological balance in tissues affected by inflammation. Many of the beneficial actions of turmeric are purported to be due to antioxidant and regulatory mechanisms exerted by its component curcumin. Unfortunately, oral absorption of curcumin is generally poor due to its low solubility and instability in the intestinal environment. To address this limitation Regulate™ provides Meriva® brand turmeric, a proprietary turmeric-phospholipid complex that enhances oral absorption of curcumin over 20-fold compared to standard turmeric extracts.
- Rosemary: Rosemary herb contains several active constituents that exhibit potent antioxidant activity and protect cells from damage. By inhibiting synthesis of certain inflammation-promoting compounds, rosemary helps protect tissues and maintain cell integrity.
- Holy Basil: Compounds in holy basil help modulate activity of proinflammatory enzymes and eicosanoid compounds, thereby protecting gastric tissues and supporting capillary integrity following inflammatory stimuli.
- Green Tea: Polyphenol compounds in green tea act as potent antioxidants that reduce free radical induced damage contributing to the inflammatory process. Green tea also slows entry of inflammatory compounds into cells.
- Ginger: Constituents of ginger root exert a balancing action on processes leading to inflammation. They also help protect the stomach against irritation.
- Coptis and Barberry: Both of these long-used traditional herbs contain significant natural amounts of berberine, which acts as a potent scavenger of free radicals and supports rebalancing of COX enzymes that regulate inflammation.
- Chinese Skullcap: Numerous compounds in Chinese skullcap called flavonoids contribute to the herb’s complex balancing action on several enzymes involved in regulating inflammation. Specific flavonoid compounds in Chinese skullcap also have potent antioxidant activity to protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Japanese Knotweed: Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant compound found in Polygonum herb and also in grapes that exerts tissue protective actions. It reduces synthesis of prostaglandin compounds that can cause inflammation. This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule twice daily with food. This product was made in a GMP, NSF and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.