Repair™ is an effective cartilage and joint support product. The metabolically active form of vitamin B12, as well as folate and the trace minerals molybdenum and silica are included to enhance the body's utilization of the primary ingredients.
Repair Patient Handout.pdf
BUY ENTIRE PROTOCOL
(Regenerate, Restore, Repair & Regulate)
Buy all protocol now and save 5% off your total orderBUY ENTIRE PROTOCOL NOW
Repair™ is an effective cartilage and joint support product. The metabolically active form of vitamin B12, as well as folate and the trace minerals molybdenum and silica are included to enhance the body’s utilization of the primary ingredients.
- Activated folate and vitamin B12: This product supplies Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate. Unlike folic acid, this active form is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate.
- Glucosamine Sulfate is found in joints and muscles, where it plays a key role in the mobility and smooth working of cartilage, tendons and ligaments. It is a major building block of the complex proteins that form part of the structure of cartilage. Glucosamine is essential for production of new cartilage and synthesis of synovial fluids that provide cushioning for joints. Although it is naturally made in the body, larger amounts are needed when damaged joints are healing. Production of glucosamine is normally a slow process and may be in short supply in some situations. Taking glucosamine sulfate as a nutritional supplement may help augment the body’s production.
- Chondroitin Sulfate is closely related to glucosamine and is often combined together for additional benefit. Chondroitin is believed to inhibit enzymes that break down cartilage. It may also stimulate other enzymes involved in the production of structural substances including collagen. It also promotes formation of hyaluronic acid, a sticky gel-like substance that holds joint tissues together.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM®): is a natural compound that contains 34% elemental sulfur, an essential mineral critical to the formation of collagen in healthy joints, ligaments, and tendons. Sulfur is also responsible for the flexible bond between cells, including cells in the skin. MSM® is added to Repair to complement the sulfur naturally present in BioCell Collagen® and to help ensure adequate bioavailable sulfur for optimal joint and ligament health.
- BioCell Collagen® contains a unique natural mixture of compounds that are important to maintaining healthy cartilage and joint structures. Derived from 100% pure chicken sternal cartilage, it supplies hydrolyzed collagen type II, depolymerized chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, cartilage matrix glycoproteins, and amino acids such as lysine and proline that are essential for collagen synthesis. BioCell Collagen® is produced through a patented manufacturing process that retains the natural ratio of nutrients present in cartilage but modifies the forms so that they can be readily used in the body to protect connective tissues, promote cartilage synthesis , support wound healing and improve the overall appearance of the skin
- This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule twice daily with food.
This product was made in a GMP, NSF and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.Repair™ is an effective cartilage and joint support product. The metabolically active form of vitamin B12, as well as folate and the trace minerals molybdenum and silica are included to enhance the body’s utilization of the primary ingredients.